Gastroenterology Staff New Patients Instructions ServicesAppointment Request Contact Us Patient Portal Offices
New Gastroenterology Patients
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Encinitas & La Jolla, CA Office
If you're planning your first visit to Coastal Gastroenterology, we look forward to meeting you. To help prepare you, you'll find all the information you need about our practice on this page, including:
- Directions and maps
- Mission Statement
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- New Patient Form
- New Patient Interview Form
- AUTHORIZATION FOR USE/DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATION
- Records Release
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Encinitas - Gastroenterology
- 700 Garden View Court
- Suite #102
- Encinitas, CA 92024
- GET DIRECTIONS
- T 760.783.0441
- F 760.635.5972
- Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm